Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Juice Cleanse, Day 2

I'm afraid to re-read yesterday's post, because yesterday was like having a hangover in hell. I don't want to relive it. It reminded me a lot, actually, of the days when I had horrible, devastating, terrifying menstrual cramps. I would make it through the day, but just barely.

Today was easier. The headache never really went away, but I felt less woozy and less like I was hanging on by the skin of my teeth. Hunger hasn't really been an issue, surprisingly. It's more like a nagging feeling of dissatisfaction. The grim feeling you get on the day you have to attend a funeral of someone you knew, but not that well.

My brain was still a little fuzzy. I had to bring baby C in for a check-up, and I left my keys in the ignition the whole time I was in the doctor's office (an hour!) Luckily no one noticed. I think I might have also turned left at a red light. Also, I got really short-tempered talking to my boss's boss on the phone--really unlike me be so bold as to call out a higher-up on his BS, but I just had no reserves of patience.

As for the nitty gritty details...I haven't weighed myself yet today, but last night the scale was the same. My skin does look slightly smoother, but I wouldn't call it glowing. And oddly enough, I am feeling constipated--not cleaned out. In fact, I think my stomach is pooching out more than ever as all those juices ferment in my gut. I think maybe they are....stuck?

We'll see what tomorrow, uh, brings.

2 comments:

Annie B said...

Hey I just discovered you're writing on your blog again. Hi and congrats on the wedding (and the second baby) and all the light years of stuff that seemed to have happened since we saw you a couple years ago.

And that juice fast sounds terrible.

Linda Mar said...

Hey Sarah!
Hello to you too! How are you guys doing?
-reeve